2021 Convention to be Held September 18, 2021!
Check back here or follow us on social media for updates on the 2021 convention!
Way back in the before times of 2019, over 150 people joined in for the first "annual" Tabletop Central convention to play tabletop games and join the Central Illinois gaming community. 2020 has been a sad time for in-person gaming and gatherings, and unfortunately there is no way for us to safely hold an in-person event like this in September of 2020. That's why we're hoping to be way better than before when we return in 2021!
For 2021 we have moved to a larger and more open location with excellent temperature control and an onsite restaurant and bar: The newly renovated Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Urbana.
This one-day only event is brought to you by Forced Perspective Entertainment.
If you're interested in playing board and card games, miniature games, and RPGs then this is the place to meet up with many others from across the hobby and do what we love.
Tabletop Central is proud to announce that we will offer
- A Board Game Library of over 300 games with a wide variety of games that are all free to check out
- Play-to-Win Games: board games that you can check out to play, and then be entered in a drawing to take that game home with you at the end of the convention
- Door Prizes that all attendees have a chance to win
- A Silent Auction where you can buy and sell games with other attendees
- Local Gaming Area showcasing locally made games that you can demo and playtest
- Scheduled Gaming Events that you can sign up for, or submit an event of your own to run
- Open Table Space that you can grab to play games at any time
- And of course a welcoming atmosphere to all gamers